Fleets Go Green
The book presents the results of the research project Fleets Go Green from different engineering disciplines. It includes comprehensive empirical data as well as different methods and tools for evaluating and integrating electric vehicles into corporate fleets. Finally, the authors give recommendations for fleet owners, vehicle manufacturers and political decision. The aim of the joint research project Fleets Go Green was the integrated analysis and evaluation of the environmental performance of electric and plug-in-hybrid vehicles in everyday usage on the example of fleet operations. The potential of electric vehicles for reducing the harmful environmental impacts of road transport in everyday conditions can only be analyzed and evaluated in field tests. If electric vehicles should realize their potential to reduce emissions and minimize the consumption of resources, an integrated life cycle assessment is required.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783319727233
- ISBN: 3319727230
- Publication Year: 2018