Flight Of A Nation: Dream Vision Of A Founding Father
Exhausted after many hours of deliberation, Thomas Jefferson falls asleep as he attempts to write the initial draft of the Declaration of Independence. He Suddenly finds himself on the back of a giant eagle who just escaped from the Tower of London. As he witnesses the birth and life of the country he has been fighting for, Jefferson learns very important lessons about liberty in action. Written in the traditional style of the medieval dream vision, Flight of a Nation closely resonates with Geoffrey Chaucer's earlier works such as House of Fame and Parliament of Fowls. This epic poem should be read aloud in every American household, especially during the Fourth of July, to celebrate the beauty and fragility of our great nation.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781544146270
- ISBN: 1544146272
- Publication Year: 2017