Flipping Out: The Art Of Flip Book Animation: Learn To Illustrate & Create Your Own Animated Flip Books Step By Step
Flipping Out: The Art of Flip Book Animation describes the adventurous art of flip book animation for cartoonists interested in drawing their own handheld, moving-illustration booklets. Learn to create an animated flip book from start to finish, including brainstorming, storyboarding, penciling, inking, and coloring. After a short introduction to flip book animation and a basic description of the most effective tools and materials necessary to begin,Flipping Out: The Art of Flip Book Animation guides readers through the brainstorming and storyboarding process, a process similar to that of modern animated shorts. Aspiring cartoonists are then introduced to a unique, animated drawing style, starting with pencil and then graduating to colored pencil, ink, and watercolor. Once readers have developed a simple storyboard and basic cartooning skills, they are invited to create two of their own keepsake flip books provided with the book.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Walter Foster Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781633220713
- ISBN: 1633220710
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: CSM PEN HA