Flirting With Danger
In his second Monogram vehicle, William Cagney (James' brother) is teamed with rough-and-ready Robert Armstrong. The stars are typecast as Lucky Davis and Bob Owens, a pair of reckless high-explosive experts (hence the title). After several hair-raising adventures in the U.S., the story shifts to South America, where Lucky, Bob and their mutual chum Jimmie Pearson (Edgar Kennedy) get mixed up in a banana-republic revolution. The boys' thoughtless act of shooting off fireworks at a local political rally results in a series of disastrously comic consequences. The film's requisite dark-eyed senorita is played with mucho gusto by Maria Alba. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: GOTHAM DISTRIBUTION CORP
- UPC: 089218591494
- Region: Region [unknown]