Florals By Hand: How To Draw And Design Modern Floral Projects
Instagram sensation, muralist, author, and overall floral illustrating aficionado Alli Koch of Allikdesign has already introduced thousands to the basics of modern floral illustrations with her first book, How to Draw Modern Florals: An Introduction to the Art of Flowers, Cacti, and More. Her new book, Florals by Hand, goes deeper, introducing an assortment of new flowers, designs, and digitizing techniques through a series of projects that combine these skills. They say practice makes perfect, but Alli constantly reminds aspiring floral illustrators that even nature itself is imperfect, which is what makes the whole process a little bit more approachable.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Paige Tate Select
- ISBN-13: 9781944515775
- ISBN: 1944515771
- Publication Year: 2018