Flying Solo: A Journey Of Divorce, Healing And A Very Present God
For one year following her painful divorce, Denise Hildreth chronicled every emotion, every new discovery and every moment of God's unyielding presence.Flying Solo, the diary of that roller-coaster year, begins on the day Denise sat in court to hear a judge end her 13-year marriage and follows her through 12 months of soul-searching, heartbreak and healing.With vivid stories, raw emotion and unwavering honesty, Denise opens a window for divorced or divorcing readers to breathe in the fresh air of God's Spirit. For, among many surprises in store for Denise during her first year of flying solo, one of the most startling was this: God desires to be with us through our pain. She writes, Flying solo isn t about being alone. It is about living a life that may hurt at times, wound at times, betray at times; but there is still an incredible unobstructed view of heaven, and an opportunity to discover God in the middle of it. Readers struggling to stay afloat in the wake of a marriage's end will hear from a fellow traveler that they don t have to settle for treading water . . . they can learn to fly.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Baker Pub Group
- ISBN-13: 9780830756360
- ISBN: 0830756361
- Publication Year: 2010