Fodor's Travel Cuba
Gorgeous Spanish colonial architecture, uncrowded white-sand beaches, and an insistent salsa beat await intrepid travelers to the Caribbean's largest island, now on the radar of many Americans thanks to the relaxation of travel restrictions in early 2015. No matter where travelers go, this up-to-date guide helps them discover Cuba's unique culture, whether it's seeing vibrant artwork or sampling the region's best rum and hand-rolled cigars.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB North Lamar
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Fodors Travel Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781101880234
- ISBN: 1101880236
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: 3