Footloose And Curious
While on a research assistantship in Alabama, author Henry Hamilton responded to a storytelling competition held by the NPR radio program, Sundial, Huntsville, Alabama. He won the competition, which led to a five-year stint as a storyteller on Sundial. Many of those varied and eclectic stories, poems, and vignettes are gathered here in this book, bringing together experiences from his childhood and through his work and travels to 50 countries across North Africa, the Balkans, Central Asia, and Europe.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781725942639
- ISBN: 1725942631
- Publication Year: 2018