For God And Country: The Rise Of Polish And Lithuanian Ethnic Consciousness In America, 1860 1910
An investigation of the roots of ethnic self-awareness at the parish and neighborhood levels. Greene questions the traditional interpretation of the immigrant experience and illuminates an important chapter of American history.Distributed for the Wisconsin Historical Society Press.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wisconsin Historical Society
- ISBN-13: 9780870201554
- ISBN: 0870201557
- Publication Year: 1975