For Goodness' Sake
by Elgie Dale (1951)
Description: Author Elgie Dale dedicated her life in social welfare to guiding young female delinquents through their misgivings into normal lives. For Goodness' Sake is her novel, written to enlighten parents to some missteps their children may take. This copy is in very good condition. The boards are rubbed, but the interior is clean and the binding tight. It is accompanied by a DJ, which is chipped and creased, but is protected in mylar wrap. . Published by Vantage 1951 Very Good Condition. In our Fairfield Township store. Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Very Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1951
- Listing Date: 12/07/2018
- Sold By: HPB Hamilton
- Ships From: OH, United States
- Available Quantity: 1