For Whom The Bell Tolls (1943)
by Ernest Hemingway (1943)
Description: First Edition. This is a first edition of For Whom the Bell Tolls. It has the A on the copyright page and has a point of issue. It lacks the credit to the photographer for the picture on the back cover. Pictures are included for all of this. The dust jacket is in fair condition, with tears in the corners and along the edges. It has been put in a new mylar. . Published by Charles Scribner & Sons Copyright 1940 1943 Good Condition. In our Sir Barton store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5) Dust jacket condition: Good Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1943
- Listing Date: 02/09/2019
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A