Formula For Terror
Iraqas Saddam Hussein promised to aTeach America A Good Lessona (Los Angeles Times/ December 19, 1999). Though fiction, Formula For Terror is based upon this widely reported non-fictional threat made by Saddam Hussein. Formula For Terror is as timely as today's headlines, a realistic, high- energy action thriller, international espionage, romance novel. Unlike many action adventure novels with improbable plots, the events in Formula For Terror could occur very easily. After turning to those who have no trouble with US borders, Saddam's agents arrange for a Colombian Drug Cartel to deliver VX nerve gas and target Los Angeles. An unlikely truck driver hero, Austin Rodgers, a Desert Storm veteran and ex-Army Ranger, evolves into Americaas last line of defense as he desperately risks his life for the safe return of his kidnapped wife. Many experts believe Saddam Hussein does possess VX nerve gas, one of the most deadly nerve gasses known. Real life IS scarier than Fiction.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781591293392
- ISBN: 1591293391
- Publication Year: 2002