Foucault's Pendulum (Signed First Edition)
by Eco, Umberto (1989)
Description: Umberto Eco's 1988 thriller is published here by the Franklin Library. Some say this book was the precursor to the Da Vinci Code. Signed by Eco, this copy has very few nicks or blemishes on it.. Published by Franklin Library 1989 Near Fine Condition. In our Brookfield store. Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1989
- Listing Date: 11/25/2018
- Sold By: HPB Brookfield
- Ships From: WI, United States
- Available Quantity: 1