Foundations Of Interprofessional Collaborative Practice In Health Care
by Slusser, Margaret M., Ph.D., R.N./ Garcia, Luis I., Ph.D./ Reed, Carole Rae, Ph.D., R.N./ Mc Ginnis, Patricia Quinn, Ph.D.
Health care is a team effort, so why keep training for solo springs? Introducing Foundations of Interprofessional Collaborative Practice in Health Care - a unique new textbook that will equip you to become an effective member of interprofessional healthcare teams. This completely new textbook is the first on the market to introduce the Interprofessional Education Collaborative (IPEC, 2011, 2016) Core Competencies for Interprofessional Collaborative Practice and to provide practice in applying these competencies to everyday practice. Expertly written by an interprofessional team for a wide variety of health professions students, this textbook provides a solid foundation in the four Core Competencies: Values and Ethics for Interprofessional Practice, Roles and Responsibilities, Interprofessional Communication, and Teams and Teamwork. It then elaborates each Core Competency by defining and describing each Sub-Competency. With a variety of interactive Case Studies, Caselets, and Exemplar Case Studies, it then illustrates the contributions and interconnectedness of each provider's role to demonstrate how Core Competencies would be applied and put into action for improved patient outcomes.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Mosby Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780323462419
- ISBN: 0323462413
- Publication Year: 2018