Four Legged Therapy: How Fur, Scales And Feathers Can Make Life Worth Living
A WORDLESS LISTENER, A REASON TO GO OUTSIDE, AN INTENSE SURGE OF JOY... What healthy habits can we learn from our fluffy, scaly and, let's face it, stinky companions? Is it just the companionship and love or is there more to it? Discover the myriad ways in which our pets and other animals can help us feel more present and connected in our lives, how they literally save lives and also make life more worth living. From the 'hensioners' who look after ex-battery chickens to 'goat club', dogs who listen to children learning to read and Mitzpah the collie who just knows how to make people smile. There is a world of therapy out there, waiting to sit on your lap.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Richardson Heights
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Aster
- ISBN-13: 9781912023660
- ISBN: 1912023660
- Publication Year: 2018