Fourteen New Ghost Stories
If you witnessed the impossible, what would you do? Author David Paul Nixon has spent years travelling Britain, listening to real people's ghost stories. He has collected hundreds of frightening and bizarre tales that defy any rational explanation. This second volume delves into the nightmares that haunt our crowded towns and cities. Where dark secrets are uncovered and evil hides in plain sight. Are these stories true or are they fantasies? Only you can decide.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dpn Books
- ISBN-13: 9780992989538
- Publication Year: 2017