Fractured Fellowships: Or, How The Church Lost Its First Love
How did the church lose its first love? A shocking indictment! How could a Church devoted to sharing Christ be charged with neglecting her first love - Jesus Christ? Author William Allen traces the problem back 1700 years, to a time when the Church began to fall in love with itself, and perverted the very nature of the true Church. After tracing this spiraling devolution, the author shows us a way back, by thinking of Church as organism, rather than as institution. For all this time, reform efforts have resulted only in "re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic." It is time to re-think and go back to the "first things," with Christ central.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Westbow Press
- ISBN-13: 9781449702236
- ISBN: 1449702236
- Publication Year: 2010