Frame Relay Networking
Frame relay offers the chance to increase network performance while, at the same time, decreasing the cost of operation. This relatively inexpensive alternative for wide area data communication has proven a viable option to leaselines. This book offers a practical guide to the topic, offering everything the reader needs to know to effectively implement frame relay into their network. An all-in-one reference to Frame Relay, it reviews the operation, utilization, and economics associated with the use of this technology.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780471985785
- ISBN: 0471985783
- Publication Year: 1999