Free Range Learning In The Digital Age: The Emerging Revolution In College, Career, And Education
"Educator advises those who want to improve career possibilities because they do not have college degrees or feel trapped in a job or situation beneath their capabilities. He presents ways to take advantage of new opportunities available outside traditional university settings that value the "hidden credentials" of people's knowledge and skills learned from personal and work-related experiences"--
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Schaumburg
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Select Books Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781590794524
- ISBN: 1590794524
- Publication Year: 2018