From Narnia To A Space Odyssey: The War Of Letters Between Arthur C. Clarke And C.S. Lewis
Written between 1943 and 1954, a collection of letters, written by Arthur C. Clarke and C. S. Lewis, captures an extraordinary dialogue and provocative debate between two of the great visionaries of the twentieth century on such topics as the potential benefits and dangers of technology and its influence on human culture.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ibooks
- ISBN-13: 9780743475181
- ISBN: 0743475186
- Publication Year: 2003