From Satan To Saturn
Conceived in loosely cyclical form, this 1994 project harks back to the author's 'supernotational works, which date from the mid-80s, comprising essayistic aphorisms and aphoristic notes, in respect of the greater variety of length and treatment between the contents, some of which are arguably aphoristic, others essayistic, but all of which thematically follow from John O'Loughlin's previous philosophical titles, including the four volumes of maxims beginning with 'Maximum Truth' (1993), in a no-less comprehensively methodical vein.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781500833121
- ISBN: 1500833126
- Publication Year: 2014