From Sketch To Watercolour Painting: Pen, Line And Wash
Wendy Jelbert begins this book by asking the question 'why sketch?'. Her answer is that it is the best way to record inspirational scenes and to capture special moments. Through a series of step-by-step projects, Wendy demonstrates how to develop your sketching skills and to transform a sketch into a finished painting. Everything is covered from capturing detail, composition and texture to making the most of your sketchbooks. Many of Wendy's finished paintings and the sketches that inspired them are included throughout the book.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Search Pr Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781782213062
- ISBN: 1782213066
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: Reprint