Frontiers Of Cyberlearning: Emerging Technologies For Teaching And Learning
This book demonstrates teachers' and learners' experiences with big data in education; education and cloud computing; and new technologies for teacher support. It also discusses the advantages of using these frontier technologies in teaching and learning and predicts the future challenges. As such, it enables readers to better understand how technologies can improve learning and teaching experiences. It is intended for graduates and scholars in educational technology disciplines and anyone interested in the applications of frontier technologies in education.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9789811306495
- ISBN: 9811306494
- Publication Year: 2018