It's difficult to maintain train of thought when looking down the muzzles of multiple automatic weapons. Tag cleared his throat, and started again. "As the lady just advised, we aren't on any particular side-we just arrived, and we don't know what's going on." Just by looking at the soldier, the Travelers had the collective thought he would rather shoot them than clog up his day-he appeared not to adjust well to complications, and Tag knew to tread carefully. Brian McCullough's On the Edge of Now: Book IV-Fulcrum transcends time, transporting readers to a world they never imagined. As the Travelers continue their search for the portal to lead them home, they find themselves embroiled in an epic civil war, unsure of where they are and for whom they stand. Ancestry, the future, and the environment play pivotal roles as Tag, Rose, Claire, and Devin come to grips with the fact they may never see home again.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781533086679
- ISBN: 1533086672
- Publication Year: 2016