Functions And Processes Of The Regulatory Body For Safety
This Safety Guide provides recommendations on meeting the requirements of IAEA Safety Standards Series No. GSR Part 1 (Rev. 1), Governmental, Legal and Regulatory Framework for Safety, on the regulatory body's core functions and associated regulatory processes. This guidance is particularly important for regulatory bodies having responsibilities covering a range of facilities and activities that give rise to radiation risks and the important organizational interfaces between various regulatory authorities, which require effective coordination and cooperation. It promotes a consistent approach to regulation and specifically addresses the release of facilities and activities from regulatory control including sites, buildings, equipment and material. The publication is intended to be used mainly by regulatory bodies but will also be useful for governments that are developing a regulatory framework for safety. It will also assist authorized parties and others dealing with radiation sources in understanding regulatory procedures, processes and expectations.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Intl Atomic Energy Agency
- ISBN-13: 9789201007186
- ISBN: 9201007183
- Publication Year: 2018