"Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was born at a time when his home country was choked under the oppression of British rule. Many thought that violence was the only way to fight back, but Gandhi disagreed. Instead, he successfully used his teachings of non-violence and civil disobedience to win his country's freedom, and to promote his philosophy of peace and equality. In this biography for kids ages 8-12, see how Gandhi--called Mahatma, or 'great soul, ' by his many followers--changed the world through his words and deeds"--Publisher marketing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dk Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781465474636
- ISBN: 1465474633
- Publication Year: 2019