Garlic: Nature's Original Remedy
Garlic has been renowned for centuries as a healing food. Now current scientific and clinical research is showing garlic to be an effective preventive against cardiovascular disease, cancer, and bacterial and fungal infections. Stephen Fulder and John Blackwood investigate the latest research on garlic, explaining how it works and how to get the most benefit from it. They discuss garlic preparations and dosages, and evaluate the products currently on the market. Detailing the history and lore of garlic from its earliest known use in ancient Egypt to its modern revival, Garlic is the complete guide to this remarkable natural medicine. Updated edition of the bestseller.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Brackenridge Park
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Healing Arts Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780892817252
- ISBN: 0892817259
- Publication Year: 2000
- Edition: REV SUB