Gastric Disaster At The Grubatorium
Shulfi, Jem and Jeminee are clean and sweet after their stinking Pongy Overflow drainpipe adventure with the dreaded bully, Patsy Whibbleberry, and they are now ready for the first day of school in Book 2 Gastric Disaster in the Grubatorium.Jem's nervousness is calmed by his A Devilish Distraction medication Calmotabs. He meets teachers who spit at him, stare at him with suspicion and speak with barely intelligible accents, but his introduction to Grade Six at Dribblepit Prep is made easier by Jeminee's presence and the flutle around his neck.A disaster looms when the large and gastrically challenged Bernie Emptibottom is caught unawares in the Grubatorium he is about to explode, and the Two Jays must find a way to extract him from danger before his lunch decorates the floors and walls of the Grubatorium.How will they rescue him? What part does flutle play?Find out in The Two Jays of Dribblepit Book 2 Gastric Disaster in the Grubatorium.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781502500038
- ISBN: 1502500035
- Publication Year: 2014
- Edition: 2