Gates Of Hell
GATES OF HELL is a moving drama-feature, Part I of the real-life-story of Everett House, beginning with his birth during the time of the Great Depression and growing up in a poor, Christian home in the inner city. Then, starting at age 17, during the '50's, Everett is institutionalized for years and forced to undergo shock treatment and some other psychiatric atrocities popular to the era. But through it all, Everett finds God to be his sure source of hope, strength, and deliverance. Also included is a portrayal of Everett's passion for singing Gospel music and playing the guitar, especially the steel, just as his invalid dad had in his earlier days before Parkinson's got the best of him. In the end, Everett is left with a divine promise from God concerning his future, that a movie would be made of his life one day which would be used to warn the world of the coming mark of the beast in the forehead.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781542330695
- ISBN: 1542330696
- Publication Year: 2017