Gateways To Art: Understanding The Visual Arts
From Thames & Hudson the world's leading art publisher Gateways to Art facilitates instructor choice and offers unprecedented pedagogical support for students. Short chapters can be read in any order, with new vocabulary defined on the page as it occurs. Eight Gateways to Art images (from around the world and all eras) support the common course goal of learning to interpret art in multiple ways and help students build on what they already know. The text is balanced and global, with over 1,000 illustrations from around the world, and from everyday life.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Stone Ridge Market
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson
- ISBN-13: 9780500289563
- ISBN: 0500289565
- Publication Year: 2011