Gendered Lives: Communication, Gender, & Culture
Packed with the latest research and emerging issues from the field, GENDERED LIVES: COMMUNICATION, GENDER, & CULTURE, 13th Edition, equips you with the knowledge and tools to think critically about gender and society. Written by leading gender communication scholars, the text offers a balanced perspective of masculinity and femininity as it demonstrates the multiple and often interactive ways your views of gender are shaped within contemporary culture. The 13th Edition offers expansive coverage of men's issues, an integrated emphasis on social media and a stronger focus on gender in the public sphere. Its current coverage and conversational, first-person writing styles make it an engaging introduction to the field!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wadsworth Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9781337555883
- ISBN: 1337555886
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 13