Generating Electricity Using Photovoltaic Solar Plants In Iraq
This book focuses on solar energy and its applications in Iraq and its neighboring countries. Iraq suffers from electricity shortages and faces many challenges to meet and overcome current and future increases in electrical demand. Although Iraq relies primarily on petroleum as an energy source, many scientists agree that the future of energy efficiency and safety will rely heavily on the implementation of green and renewable energies. This book is aimed at researchers, policymakers, and students and discusses how PV systems can be successfully implemented in order to reduce dependency on fossil fuel resources. Contains case studies and examples to enhance practical application of the technologies presented; Presents actual adopted Iraqi PV projects; Explains the use and application of photovoltaic cells.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783319750309
- ISBN: 3319750305
- Publication Year: 2018