Generation Zero 2: Heroscape
ZEROES TO HEROES! Generation Zero managed to survive their first mission, and now duty has called on them to venture deep inside a perilous dimension only known as the Heroscape to see the world through a new set of eyes! They'll discover their friends' biggest secrets, their enemies' darkest fears, and their town's sinister connection to this imagination-fueled reality. But just because the Heroscape is imaginary, doesn't mean it can't kill you... And, from anime-inflected zombie hordes to psychedelic sci-fi warriors, all of Rook, Michigan's most deeply buried fantasies are about to come roaring out of your daydreams! Dream big because New York Times best-selling writer Fred Van Lente (IVAR, TIMEWALKER) and acclaimed artists Javier Pulido (Daredevil) and Diego Bernard (X-O MANOWAR) are gearing up to send Valiant's temperamental teenage time-bombs blasting out of the suburbs and into their most grisly adventure yet! Collecting GENERATION ZERO #6-9.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Valiant Entertainment Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781682152096
- ISBN: 168215209X
- Publication Year: 2017