This book focuses on the emerging role of human factors in understanding, communicating with and engaging users. It reports on innovative approaches, highlighting visuals cues, such as new typographies, geometries and graphics for mobile and computer interfaces. The book also covers image and video processing, user-focused data compression, generative visuals, computational photography, and interactive design. Further topics include creative and empathetic design, human touch in digital graphics and experiential graphics. Based on the AHFE 2018 International Conference on Human Factors in Communication of Design, held on July 21-25, 2018, in Orlando, Florida, USA, this book reports on new findings, best-practices and case studies, providing readers with a fresh perspective and novel insights into the applications of human factors for enhancing the communication of design to users.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319933382
- ISBN: 3319933388
- Publication Year: 2018