Genius Lego Inventions With Bricks You Already Have: 40 New Robots, Vehicles, Contraptions, Gadgets, Games And Other Fun Stem Creations
Sarah Dees' first two LEGO books have launched into bestseller status, with over 80k copies sold combined. Her latest book hits on the popular subject that draws many kids into LEGO in the first place - tinkering, engineering, building, experimenting, solving problems and inventing. This book shares fun and exciting new science-powered creations, following the storyline of two fictional LEGO minifigure kids who are inventors. As the minifigures explore LEGO world and go on adventures, kids at home learn to build the scenes and amazing inventions step by step. The projects are fun toys that kids can play with, but they also teach the important science concepts at work behind levers, pulleys, suspension bridges, skyscrapers, gears, motorized machines, magnets and more. Kids will love that they are creating cool and unique gadgets all on their own. And parents will love that their kids are learning important science facts that help them in school, developing critical thinking skills, and, let's be honest, keeping themselves entertained for hours on end! This book makes the perfect gift any time of year for science lovers, fans of Sarah's previous books and, really, anyone who loves LEGO!
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Page Street Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9781624146787
- ISBN: 1624146783
- Publication Year: 2018