Gentleman Gerry: A Contender In The Ring, A Champion In Recovery
Gentleman Gerry: A Contender in the Ring, a Champion in Recovery chronicles boxing legend Gerry Cooney's career, his challenges and triumphs as a trauma survivor, and his journey to sustained recovery from alcoholism. It provides a detailed account of the difficulties this Golden Gloves champion faced both as a child and adult, offering a compelling exploration of an inspirational life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781538111000
- ISBN: 1538111004
- Publication Year: 2019