Gentlemen, It's Been My Pleasure: Four Decades In The Indiana Legislature
Senator Lawrence Borst tells the story of political character and characters from the 1960s until today. His recollections also include the inside story on some of the most controversial measures that passed into Indiana law, including direct primary, casino gambling, all-day kindergarten, tobacco settlement, and license branch reform. This wry and humorous memoir reveals the hard work and devotion of political representatives striving to make a change for the better.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pgw
- ISBN-13: 9781578601295
- ISBN: 1578601290
- Publication Year: 2003