Geography Of The World
From the vast Russian Federation to the tiny Vatican City, explore every corner of the modern world. Which political party is in power in Latvia? What does the flag of Algeria look like? This work offers a compelling portrait of our amazing planet continent-by-continent, country-by-country from Afghanistan to Zambia. It helps you to discover up-to-date facts about population, language, religion, government, currency and much more. Superb maps, photographs, illustrations and charts bring the world to life and provide instant information on hundreds of topics, from climate to culture. Perfect for homework and school projects, get a comprehensive picture of our rapidly changing world.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Gardners Books
- ISBN-13: 9781405316286
- ISBN: 1405316284
- Publication Year: 2006