Geometry Of Pdes And Related Problems: Cetraro, Italy 2017
The aim of this book is to present different aspects of the deep interplay between Partial Differential Equations and Geometry. It gives an overview of some of the themes of recent research in the field and their mutual links, describing the main underlying ideas, and providing up-to-date references.Collecting together the lecture notes of the five mini-courses given at the CIME Summer School held in Cetraro (Cosenza, Italy) in the week of June 19-23, 2017, the volume presents a friendly introduction to a broad spectrum of up-to-date and hot topics in the study of PDEs, describing the state-of-the-art in the subject. It also gives further details on the main ideas of the proofs, their technical difficulties, and their possible extension to other contexts. Aiming to be a primary source for researchers in the field, the book will attract potential readers from several areas of mathematics.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319951850
- ISBN: 3319951858
- Publication Year: 2018