George Bush The Unauthorized Biography
George Bush is the "Emperor of the New World Order" and a mystery man. By intensive research, Webster Tarpley and Anton Chaitkin have broken through his wall of silence. Here are the details frightening, gory, hilarious the background and life of the President. How the Bush family made its money promoting Adolf Hitler and the Nazi war machine. Jupiter Island, Skull and Bones, and other bases of power. The 'war hero' story. George Bush and the secret government: from global population control, to Zapata's Watergate burglars, to Iran-Contra. Kissinger, China, and genocide in the Third World. Bush's Leveraged Buyout Mob, or the theft of a nation. Breaks the code of silence which Anglo-American finance oligarchs impose on their conduct of world affairs. A must read as long as these private forces dominate both Republican and Democratic parties and a vivid X-ray of the dynasty that occupies the highest seat of power in the nation.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Executive Intelligence Review
- ISBN-13: 9780943235059
- ISBN: 0943235057
- Publication Year: 1991