Get Smart, Get Beautiful, Get Men
How is it that some women can look their best, make the most of their physical appearance, achieve success and attract the attention of men all at the same time? Is it good luck? Well, not entirely, although that would be the easy answer. It's because they know how to assess their attributes, hone their skills, make the most of their feminine appeal and most importantly, how to stay fresh and stimulating-both mentally and physically at any age. "Get Smart, Get Beautiful, Get Men" is a provocative, fun and modern guide to achieving beauty on the inside and out. Using direct, invaluable and practical advice, Josefina Moldovan MA, explains the hidden secrets of physical appeal, romance and success for women of all ages. Full of fun, sexy scenarios as well as comprehensive and surprising information, "Get Smart, Get Beautiful, Get Men" guides you step by step to a new, healthy mindset in achieving beauty. Go for your best look, your best body and your best romantic approach-and have fun doing it.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781419661686
- ISBN: 141966168X
- Publication Year: 2007