Terror In America: Live 1993 [Dvd] [Pa]
Punk rock's most extreme personality tears up the stage as GG Allin and the Murder Junkies embark on the "Terror in America" tour in support of their final album. The year was 1993 and GG, Merle and the gang had just finished recording Brutality and Bloodshed for All. In the month that followed GG's notorious rage reached a fever pitch as the band toured North America and the troubled lead-singer's wild antics spiraled increasingly out of control. Touted by bassist Merle as "the most violent tour in the history of rock and roll," the "Terror in America" tour finally comes home in this release that's will leave the faint of heart grasping their chests, and the easily offended running for the door. Jason Buchanan, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Hurstbourne
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: Music Video Distribution
- UPC: 022891448396
- Region: Region [unknown]