Giuseppe Penone: The Inner Life Of Forms
In a monumental oeuvre spanning more than forty years, Penone has explored and expanded our understanding of what constitutes sculpture through the interplay between the human body, nature, and art. His work represents a poetic expansion of Post-Minimalism s, and specifically, Arte Povera s radical break with conventional media, emphasizing the transformative logic involved in the processes of respiration, growth, and aging that are common to all living beings. Housed in a box, the four new essays and conversation are collected in one volume, while twelve insightful texts investigate the main typologies that can be found as organizing principles in the work.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rizzoli Intl Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9780847864034
- ISBN: 0847864030
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: BOX PCK