Gladys Of Harlech
Set during the Wars of the Roses in the fifteenth century, Gladys of Harlech tells the story of the granddaughter of the last Welsh keeper of Harlech Castle. Fighting on the side of the House of Lancaster, Gladys and her family flee into hiding in the mountains after the castle falls into the hands of the rival Yorkists at the end of a long siege. Years later, Gladys is captured and pressed into serfdom by the new English keeper. Gladys falls in love with a young English nobleman but finds herself torn between her affection for him and her sense of duty to her oppressed people.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Honno Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781909983540
- ISBN: 1909983543
- Publication Year: 2019