Go!: 14 Stories To Inspire Your Greatness And Unlock Your Life's Purpose
In this inspirational memoir, internationally touring musician, artist, and entrepreneur Saul Kaye looks at the lessons he's learned during his lifetime and shows how you too can overcome your biggest obstacles and reinvent yourself! This easy-to-read book begins with Saul on the brink of bankruptcy-a moment that led him to make a life-changing decision. In the fourteen chapters that follow, he goes on to reveal stories from his life with no-holds-barred honesty to illuminate where he came from, what he went through, and how it all led to where he is today: debt-free and cash positive, with a massive passive income and others who he refers to as "derivatives of himself" out there working every day on his behalf. We are meant to connect and learn from each other's stories. You may connect with one of Saul's many failures-or with one of the elements that ultimately led to his success. Either way, with its fun and uplifting stories, along with searching questions to help you reflect upon your life and discover your greatness, this book is sure to inspire action and leave you better off than it found you.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781523277643
- ISBN: 1523277645
- Publication Year: 2016