Go Figure!: 102 Math Word Problems Based On Actual News Stories
Want to review problem-solving strategies with motivating and fun word problems? Here is a collection of 102 problems for middle school students based on actual published news stories. The problems require middle school students to practice their math analysis skills in ten mathematical strands and use nine different problem-solving strategies. A single problem makes a great bell ringer activity or a sponge. This collection appeals to middle school students sense of fun and their innate curiosity about the oddities of life!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Incentive Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9780865304185
- ISBN: 0865304181
- Publication Year: 2007