God's Master Plan For Your Life: Ten Keys To Fulfilling Your Destiny
The inspiring New York Times bestseller from the beloved minister and television co-host of Believer's Voice of Victory. Gloria Copeland delivers the Word of God to millions through her daily and Sunday Believer's Voice of Victory television broadcast and now through her New York Times bestseller, God's Master Plan for Your Life. With inspiring personal testimony, miraculous Biblical examples, and a clearly defined plan of action, Gloria guides readers to finding and embracing God's glorious will for their lives. By following the ten keys to opening the door to God, anyone-no matter his or her age, background, past sins, or current circumstances- can live a Godly life. For all who follow His shining path, God will deliver them from sickness, trouble, poverty, and distress-and fill their lives with abundant goodness. God has a plan for all of us- all we have to do is pick up the keys to access his kingdom.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Parmer Crossing
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Berkley Pub Group
- ISBN-13: 9780425228593
- ISBN: 0425228592
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: Reprint