Golden Memories Of Judy Garland
This is a budget-priced two-LP set of Capitol Records masters licensed to Pair Records. That means the 16 tracks are drawn from Garland's recordings of the second half of the 1950s and the early 1960s, especially the best-selling Judy at Carnegie Hall album from 1961. The selections include such Garland hits (albeit, not in their original recordings) as "Over the Rainbow," "The Man That Got Away," and "Zing! Went the Strings of My Heart," as well as such standards as "Chicago," "Swanee," and "Rock-A-Bye Your Baby (With a Dixie Melody)" that Garland made her own in her bravura concert appearances. The sequencing, mixing live and studio tracks, is sometimes jarring, but this is a good, inexpensive way to get to hear some of Garland's better later performances. ~ William Ruhlmann, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Pair
- UPC: 088826103020