Good Luck Gift Wrapping Papers: 6 Sheets Of High Quality 24 X 18 Inch Wrapping Paper
The art of gift wrapping and the presentation of gifts is equally as important as the choice of the gift itself. Gift wrapping is an ancient and highly respected art form and beautiful and high-quality paper is essential to this creative endeavor. The fine-quality tear-out gift wrapping sheets feature 6 traditional and modern Japanese prints, suitable for craft projects as well as for gift wrapping. These tasteful designs are ideal for any occasion and offer a variety of colours and patterns. An introduction details the history and meaning behind the designs.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tuttle Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780804851152
- ISBN: 0804851158
- Publication Year: 2018