Grace Harlowe's Sophomore Year At High School: Or, The Record Of The Girl Chums In Work And Athletics
Aunt Claire is reissuing the girls' adventure books that first began to be published around 1910-Nancy Drew's forgotten predecessors. These are fast-paced stories that kids (and adults) will still enjoy. They're also pieces of history, and Aunt Claire's illustrated introductions bring out their historical significance. Aunt Claire is a real person-a young editor, writer, and former middle school teacher-and she's available for interviews and appearances. Her web site, auntclairepresents.com, offers resources for parents, teachers, and librarians-including leveling information and curriculum alignments, writing prompts and discussion topics, and suggestions for further reading.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Laboratory Books Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781946053077
- ISBN: 1946053074
- Publication Year: 2018